Join Our Team
SSIC is not simply a place to work. It’s a place where highly motivated individuals come together with a shared vision of creating innovative, impactful services to solve our customers' most pressing cyber risk challenges.
- Responsible for the execution and delivery of X-Analytics, our proprietary, patented method for measuring and modeling risk, including meeting or exceeding all contract requirements.
- Report directly to the X-Analytics principal consultant.
- Manage customer engagements, including logistical management, as defined within the customer’s contract.
- Deliver contract deliverables on time to principal consultant for review and approval.
- Participate in all required training exercises.
- Help to calibrate the risk model and enhance the risk methodologies underlying X-Analytics, as well as develop X-Analytics’ services.
- Assist with pre- and post-sales responsibilities.
- Participate in the development and advancement of operational processes and procedures.
- Help support customer renewal and retention efforts.
- Support the delivery of other relevant SSIC services as needed.
- Five years of experience are typical for this role.
- Practical cybersecurity or cyber risk experience, which could include a combination of product management, product development, analytical, and/or consulting experience.
- Practical, hands-on experience with vulnerability and/or penetration testing tools, analytical models, assessment processes, and associated GRC platforms.
- Knowledge and experience with common cybersecurity control frameworks, such as CIS CSC, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53 Revision 4, DHS CDM, ISO-27002:2013, and PCI DSS 3.0.
- Analytical experience to sufficiently identify and remove false positives, apply sound judgement, solve problems, and ask questions for further clarity.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with technical and non-technical audiences, including senior leadership.
- Project management experience, with the ability to meet contract milestones and work through logistical challenges.
- Ability to work independently, as well as cooperatively as part of a team.
- Ability to collaborate effectively, including the ability to work with remote individuals via Zoom, Slack, Skype, WebEx, and other remote workforce technologies.
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact with leadership, peers, and customers.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand operational processes and procedures.
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an accredited college or university.
- At least two industry certifications, such as CISSP and PCI QSA.